Our Services Include
24/7/365 immediate virtual video visit with RN, APN, or MD as medically appropriate via HIPAA-compliant custom-designed occupational telemedicine app anywhere there’s an internet connection.
Virtual evaluation, treatment and management of injuries or illness when appropriate – which can include:
- Ordering proper diagnostic testing
- Appropriate medication (typically OTC)
- Referral for simple massage for minor musculoskeletal injuries
- On-going employee treatment and management with RN, APN, and/or MD from the time the injury occurs through medical recovery and release from care.
- Referral to ED, Occupational Health Clinic and/or specialist only when virtual medical care is not appropriate.
- Regular communication to employers to provide updates and address concerns
- Training in the Tap To Treat process for all employers/employees
- Communication/coordination with other providers when referrals are medically necessary
- Development of site-specific protocols with employer
- State WC and employer forms completion
- Proven and efficient occupational medicine treatment protocols
- Consultation regarding WC management including compensability and OSHA recordability
- US-based providers that understand the Worker’s Compensation process and the nuances required by each state.
- On-site device (type of device to be specified after consultation with employer)
- RTW guidance based on an aggressive RTW policy helps avoid lost time